Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show milliseconds instead of frames premier elements editor

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together,

iam doing video cycle time analysis and need to see instead of the frames the milliseconds in the Video. See the picture below at the red square. In the Windows Movie Maker application it was possible. My Company wants to use adobe. Is there a way without any work around to achieve it. That we dont have to recalculate frames to milliseconds? At the moment we are using a test licence and its working under windows 10.

Cedric5FD7_0-1612200388983.png

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP is referring to the timecode.

Your link refers to timecode effect which does not exist in Elements.

In Premiere Pro you can set the timecode to either milliseconds or audio samples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake Ann.  I'll offer the excuse that I was not yet on my second cup of coffee.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you have ingested a sufficient amount of caffeine before tackling this forum. big-smile.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the help says Elements will show milliseconds the feature does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines