Highlighted

Shuttering and black screen

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Adobe - but your are not able, to programm a software for video editing.

No, I haven't a cunsomer PC. I have a Computer with SD Hard Disc, 32 GB RAM, an ASUS graphicard which support it all, Intel core i7 processor and everything, what a normal person can do for performance.

But your bullshit software is still shutterling and showing black screens - how, can anybody can do cutting a video with this? Noweone!

I've set RAM setting to 10 GB (ohhhh - the maximum in your software as I have 32 GB RAM....).

Bye the way - Captivate Abo I have cancelled - more than 10 other product doing it better....

FY

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shuttering and black screen

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Adobe - but your are not able, to programm a software for video editing.

No, I haven't a cunsomer PC. I have a Computer with SD Hard Disc, 32 GB RAM, an ASUS graphicard which support it all, Intel core i7 processor and everything, what a normal person can do for performance.

But your bullshit software is still shutterling and showing black screens - how, can anybody can do cutting a video with this? Noweone!

I've set RAM setting to 10 GB (ohhhh - the maximum in your software as I have 32 GB RAM....).

Bye the way - Captivate Abo I have cancelled - more than 10 other product doing it better....

FY

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are posting to a user to user forum. This is not Adobe. You can contact Adobe via Chat at Customer Service.

Contact Customer Care

We'd be glad to help if you're interested -- but your spelling and punctuation is so awful I can't for the life of me figure out what you need.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please specify the issue that you are facing. And which product and version are you using ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2017 0