• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

simple slideshow?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a normal slideshow - no theme, single slide at a time (no collage, no clouds, no fancy transition).  I can't find a way to set "no theme".  Do I need different software?

Also, I can't seem to find the slideshow after it has been saved.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Organizer?  If so, skip it and start a new project in Premiere Elements.  I use Expert mode.  Load you images in the Add Media routine and then slide them to the timeline.  When you are done Export it as a shareable MP4 file.  There is more about default transitions and defalut durations, but that is the basics.  It works very well for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have this option?  When I load Elements (2019) my choices are organizer, editor, video editor.  The rest is "try this" and "what's new" links.  There is nowhere to start a new project that I can see.  Am I using a different version, or is it something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have the option.  But, unlike previous Premiere Elements versions, it appears you have to set it up yourself.    

Find the file "PremiereElementsEditor.exe", right click on it and make a "shortcut" for your computer.   On my computer that file is in this folder:  "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2020".  It is a crowded folder, but the .exe is in there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  Found the file, and just getting started.  Is there a way to add a title slide and/or slides that have only text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Is there a way to add a title slide and/or slides that have only text?"

Yes, there is a wide variety of ways to do that.  Perhaps this will help:  https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/creating-trimming-titles.html

If you are brand new to video editing, you might save yourself some frustration by watching this eight part series:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG18DktkToI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I guess I just never thought of a regular slideshow as video, and so missed this.  A very helpful tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I just never thought of a regular slideshow as video.."   

Lightroom Classic's Slideshow module output is a MP4 video file.  Even the slideshow programs like ProShow Gold, produce video files.  It makes them easy to show and share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines