• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SJCAM 4000 1080P PAL project settings

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My SJCAM 4000 (GoPro copy) resolution is 1080P PAL 30fps (FHD 1920*1080). Premiere Elements 2018 has this only in NTSC and I want PAL.

Would appreciate a suggestion for Project Settings.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

1920x1080 30 fps is neither NTSC nor PAL. It's universal. So you can use the NTSC project setting.

The bigger issue may be that this video might used a variable frame rate  or H.265 compression. If so, version 2018 will struggle to edit it. So, if you run into problems editing this video, that may be worth exploring.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1920x1080 30 fps is neither NTSC nor PAL. It's universal. So you can use the NTSC project setting.

The bigger issue may be that this video might used a variable frame rate  or H.265 compression. If so, version 2018 will struggle to edit it. So, if you run into problems editing this video, that may be worth exploring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With my HP Spectre 360X i7 @ 2.90GHz + SSD 16Gb RAM it actually copes. Thanks for the advice.

Greatly helped by your advice in the "Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 9" to reduce still photos to 1000x750. I used https://bulkresizephotos.com/en which allows a free drag and drop upload and subsequent download of a zip file. Magic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines