• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SmartMix Audio newbie - Results not happy

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Is it possible to add a "steady/constant"  low volume  background sound track across all my clips, and only have it be louder for the  beginning and ending of my movie? In Apple's iMovie app, once you insert a background track it will automatically play it louder in the beginning and ending, but the track stays low and steady in the mid portion of the movie. That is what I want. Can I achieve this in Adobe Premiere Elements without having to adjust the levels manually for each clip? I tried SmartMix and it seems to  "intelligently"  try to change the background track levels across the entire movie and the results have not been very satisfactory with my background music going up and down too often and annoying. Thanks!

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

It sounds like Smart Mix is doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. Kind of unfair to be annoyed with it for that.

You can certainly set up something like you're wanting to do using audio keyframes. Do you know how to use them?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like Smart Mix is doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. Kind of unfair to be annoyed with it for that.

You can certainly set up something like you're wanting to do using audio keyframes. Do you know how to use them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve, I just looked up keyframes and viewed a few videos. I was not aware of keyframes and now I think I can take it from here. Thanks!

andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines