• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech bubble resizes

Participant ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I have read the past answers and information regarding speech bubbles and still have a question. I am using PE 11 and I am on my timeline and go to graphics and select a speech bubble. I size it for the photo, add the text and hit save. Than when I go to play back my timeline when it proceeds to that clip the speech bubble has changed in size and is no longer readable. What is going on, and what do I need to do differently? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Also note that, when you're editing the speech bubble, you're in the Titles Adjustments workspace -- which shows the speech bubble and title at full screen size.

When you return to your timeline, the speech bubble will appear at the size you've sized it to.

So, if you make it very small while you're editing it, it will be VERY VERY small when you return to your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does rendering the timeline help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give that a try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also note that, when you're editing the speech bubble, you're in the Titles Adjustments workspace -- which shows the speech bubble and title at full screen size.

When you return to your timeline, the speech bubble will appear at the size you've sized it to.

So, if you make it very small while you're editing it, it will be VERY VERY small when you return to your timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Bob Peru suggested above rendering the time line did not help.

Steve what you have mentioned is exactly what happens;  therefore, I find it hard to control the final outcome.

What I have resorted to is that I add the speech bubble to the photo in Adobe Photoshop and than import it to my timeline. That way I can control the outcome.

Thanks for the information, it is always welcome and helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines