• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed up entire, rendered video

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I compiled my video from several clips.  Now that I have it the way I want it...is there a way to make a 'faster' version of the video as a whole, without having to go in and speed up each individual clip?

TIA...Lynn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

The easiest way would be to use Export & Share to output your finished movie -- then start a new project, import that movie into your new project and changed its speed with either Time Stretch or Time Remapping. Since you'll only be working with one clip, you'll be done in just a few clicks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest way would be to use Export & Share to output your finished movie -- then start a new project, import that movie into your new project and changed its speed with either Time Stretch or Time Remapping. Since you'll only be working with one clip, you'll be done in just a few clicks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As always, thanks Steve!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines