• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop a clip and add notations?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Premiere Elements 15, is it possible to have a video pause and add notations and the start up again?  Want to add an arrow where I want the viewers attention to go - then want the action to continue.  Is this possible?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

You can certainly create freeze frames. Is that what you're trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can certainly create freeze frames. Is that what you're trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Steve said, you can create the freeze frame.  The arrow part has to come from something like Photoshop Elements, Photoshop or other photo editing software.  It is actually pretty easy after you've done it the first time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thought....

I haven't done this for awhile!  You can create an arrow with a transparent background in other software (like Photoshop) and place it on a video track above your primary track.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - total newbie at this but at least now I know to research how to do Freeze Frame.  I DO have photoshop elements also and know how to make arrows and circles etc on a photoshop elements document - but how do I get it properly placed on my premiere file?  Is it just hit and miss and keep going back and changing the photoshop document until I get the right placement?

Thanks for the help - gives me a direction to go in!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the motion effect to change the position and size of the graphic in Premiere Elements:

How to use Motion effect in Adobe Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all - looks like I have an awful lot to learn.  This looks like a great program.  I am sure I will have a lot of fun with it - and probably b back here A LOT!

By th way - this worked - exactly what I was looking for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please mark this question as correctly answered, Geo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines