Highlighted

*Stupid Question Of The Day* Files!

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So,I can only seem to save my edited video in .prel

No other save file options come up,and that is not at all handy,because Youtube doesn't support .prel

If,and how would I be able to save/convert the video into a Youtube-supported file type?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

prel files are the project where all the edits are saved.  To make a video you you use "Export and Share".  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

*Stupid Question Of The Day* Files!

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So,I can only seem to save my edited video in .prel

No other save file options come up,and that is not at all handy,because Youtube doesn't support .prel

If,and how would I be able to save/convert the video into a Youtube-supported file type?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

prel files are the project where all the edits are saved.  To make a video you you use "Export and Share".  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Part 8 of my 8 part Basic Training for Premiere Elements tutorial series shows you how.

Premiere Elements, Basic Training Part 8 of 8 - YouTube

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2018 1