• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Super Resolutions plug in

Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Adobe Super Resolution plugin only available in CC or will or can I get it for my Premier Elements 2021? As it stands I have no available updates and I dont see the Super Resolution feature when I look for it as instructed in the tutorial. Guessing it's not for PSE 2021

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Premiere Elements (video editing) forum.   But, I can say that the new Photoshop Super Resolution feature is not a plugin.  It is baked into the Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) system.  

In the Photoshop and Premiere Elements system, features are added only once a year, usually in October.  Nobody knows what those features will be.    

If you need a resolution enhancing program and do not want to subscribe to the Adobe Photographer's plan, consider a look at Topaz Gigapixel.   I've not used it, but it gets good reviews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines