• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablets

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use Premier with pretty much any Tablet as long as you have enough space?? I know it was made for IPads but they are so pricey was thinking of getting another kind of tablet and can you adjust the noise in your photos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Premiere Elements forum.

Premiere Elements and Premiere Pro CC will NOT work on a tablet.   A brand new editor called "Premiere Rush CC" is designed for tablet editing.  The initial version is Apple iOS only.  Android versions are promised but without a due date.

Recently I've tried "Adobe Clip" from the Google Play store on both my (older) Android phone and tablet.  It is more capable than I expected.  With an adobe account, it will output a movie via internet connects to your computer for further editing in other editing software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As mentioned by whsprague​ , you can use Adobe Premiere Rush on your iPad. You can also use Premiere Clip: Video editing app for iOS, Android | Adobe Premiere Clip

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines