• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text disappears upon export

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SPECS: Win10, APE 2018, 40gb free space, Intel Core i7-7560U 2.40 GHz, 16gb RAM, 64-bit, Dell XPS 13

SITUATION: I have a video that has a few title slides (I am using the basic text - title option to create headers when I change topics on my video). And I have a 50% transparent grey box below it, so the text is legible on my moving video.

CijMXekDxL.png

(excuse the low res, hopefully that gives you and idea of the text setup i am describing

PROBLEM: They show fine when I am working on it, and after rendering, but on export, the grey box shows up, but no text on top.

WHAT I TRIED: I created another project, with one video clip, and then did the same grey box with the same font (font name: "BlackJack"), and that exported without issue. My video file has dozens of videos and transitions, and I have been working on it for over 100 man hours, and it takes approx 8 hours to export, so I can't very easily remove clips and test each time.

Any ideas guys? Thanks so much!

Mike

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does each title show as a separate item in the Project Assets box?  And can you provide a screen shot of the timeline where one of the titles does not show up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply WHS. Yes, each of them are their own item in the Project Assets Box (took me foreeeeevvvveeeeerrrrr to find out how to copy the style without having them linked).

Here is the screenshot (i think) fulfills your request. Let me know if you see me doing anything wrong.

AeanySFT0l.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't delete the dup post, am i missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see anything wrong but am sure it is simple.  What is on Video 1 and Video 2?  Can you tell me more about how you made the gray box and text in it?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey WHSprague, never found out what was the issue, but i solved it by moving all the text to be the top-most row, and it seems to have solved itself....although it still reared it's head on a few exports, but with no rhyme or reason.

as for how i made them, i used the title slide page, went to basic, then made a solid grey box with 50% transparency using the shape tool. know a better way to get that look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines