Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text size of Hold time in Pan & Zoom Tool

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Elements 2020.

In the Pan & Zoom Tool, when I go to change the Hold Time of an image, the font size is coming out too large so I am not able to see the full 8 digits at once.  See image below If I click in the box I can edit all the numbers by using a cursor key but it doesn't show the numbers as you are doing it so it is a bit hit and miss sometimes when  I want to enter a specific duration.

Helena1674_0-1611749877882.png

Is there anywhere to change this font size to make it easier to know where you are typing?

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you have?  What is your monitor's resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 on a PC desktop computer and my monitor resolution is 3840 x 2160 which is what it is recommending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is about a different program, but it may help

Adjusting font size for a high DPI display https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/Script-way-too-small/td-p/8797196

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you finding this setting? In the Pan & Zoom tool I only see settings for hold and pan, but they don't look like your screen cap.

PanZoomSettings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Pan & Zoom,tool and when I double click on the green hold in the left hand corner of the image the box with the time is coming up.

Helena1674_0-1611761626582.png

I am still fairly new to using this software so still trying to work things out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See if you have the same problem in the tool settings, as I discuss in this tutorial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines