• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I have entered text onto a photo, how do I exit and go to the next photo in my slide show, using Elements 2018?  Right now I have to save,exit the program and restart.  Not very intuitive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Click on any blank space in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By Elements 2018, do you mean Premiere Elements 2018, Photoshop Elements 2018 or the Organizer?

There are several ways to make a slideshow, and both Premiere Elements and the Organizer have slideshow creator tools. 

From your description it's not clear which tool you are using. Can you be more specific about how you're entering "text onto a photo"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Video Editor.  I inserted a photo of my kitten, clicked TEXT (top bar), NEW TEXT, DEFAULT TEXT, and a box appeared that allowed me to enter my text.  When I finished, I can't find anyway to get back to the next photo or anything else for that matter.  I am locked in the text only mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on any blank space in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

davidp69877808  wrote

Thanks.

You are welcome.  Thanks for relaying that it worked for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines