• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get lines of text to act independently?

For example I saw the "fade in by line" (and fad out by line) feature and thought that meant that the text would line by line fade out, or in.

But it will not because I can't hit the accept key if I have more than one line of text in the text box. I have the lines separated by the enter key because I want certain text on certain lines.

So that makes me wonder what the "fade in by line" feature is for since if you have only one line of text you can use the just "fade" feature to make the text fade in or out.

Also on the title page I would like to have each line (or maybe two lines then the next one line) enter independently. How do you do that?

Maybe premier elements can't do this and whatever text  you have works as a unit?? but it seems that there are an awful lot of features so it should be able to do this?

Also an unrelated question, how do I learn Premier Elements? Yes I have watched their tutorials. They make it look so easy, it all just magically appears and when I try to do it, something goes wrong. I have You Tubed and that has video on all the various versions of elements and may not have a video on my particular problem/situation. I have been just clicking around on the program hoping something works but mostly I have been running up against walls this way ......nothing happens and I don't know why. So if you have an guidance as to how to learn this program I thank you .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To separately fade in lines of text, just create each line as a separate title. In Expert view, you can stack several (up to 99) tracks of video or titles above one another. You can then apply a simple fade in or out to each by right-clicking on each and selecting the fade in/out option.

As for learning Premiere Elements, have you checked out my complete course on lynda.com?

How about my comprehensive "Muvipix.com Guide to Premiere Elements," available on Amazon?

*** The Muvipix.com Guides to Photoshop Elements 2018 and Premiere Elements 2018 ***

(Sorry to pound my own drum -- but you DID ask!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the reply. I was thinking I might have to break them apart as separate text entries. If there is not an easier way then that is what I will do. Thank you again.

Thank you also for the learning suggestions, yes I am familiar with Lynda,com and your videos which are very good , thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines