Highlighted

The future is here! Premiere Elements 2020 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PRE2020_TimeLapse_Video_1920x1080.png

Welcome to the future! The Elements team is proud to announce the release of Photoshop & Premiere Elements 2020. You can update to the latest version by going here.

Premiere Elements 2020 introduces new Guided Edits to help you create stunning, unique effects on your videos. One teaches you how to create a dynamic timelapse for your edit, which you can see above, another will help you animate static skies into eye-catching landscapes. See some examples below! 

PRE2020_Animated_Sky_1920x1080.png

There are also some new additions that will improve the quality of your finished product. Noise reduction will make your videos more crisp and get rid of any grain that you see on an image when it's taken in a low-light setting. Raise video quality by adding the "Reduce Noise" effect to your videos.

pre2020_reduce_noise1920x10801.png

To get rid of the black background on either side of your vertical video, we implemented a Guided Edit that will help you fill the frame to create a dreamy, cinematic effect! It's never been easier to create professional-looking keepsakes of all your treasured moments.

PRE2020_Fill_Frame_1920x1080.png

There are a few more features available in Premiere Elements 2020 to help improve file organization, workflow, visual effects, and more! Dare you to go find them!

For more information on new features, go here

To see if your computer meets the requirements needed to use Premiere Elements 2020, go here

If you really want to know the app from front to back, check out our User Guide!

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The future is here! Premiere Elements 2020 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PRE2020_TimeLapse_Video_1920x1080.png

Welcome to the future! The Elements team is proud to announce the release of Photoshop & Premiere Elements 2020. You can update to the latest version by going here.

Premiere Elements 2020 introduces new Guided Edits to help you create stunning, unique effects on your videos. One teaches you how to create a dynamic timelapse for your edit, which you can see above, another will help you animate static skies into eye-catching landscapes. See some examples below! 

PRE2020_Animated_Sky_1920x1080.png

There are also some new additions that will improve the quality of your finished product. Noise reduction will make your videos more crisp and get rid of any grain that you see on an image when it's taken in a low-light setting. Raise video quality by adding the "Reduce Noise" effect to your videos.

pre2020_reduce_noise1920x10801.png

To get rid of the black background on either side of your vertical video, we implemented a Guided Edit that will help you fill the frame to create a dreamy, cinematic effect! It's never been easier to create professional-looking keepsakes of all your treasured moments.

PRE2020_Fill_Frame_1920x1080.png

There are a few more features available in Premiere Elements 2020 to help improve file organization, workflow, visual effects, and more! Dare you to go find them!

For more information on new features, go here

To see if your computer meets the requirements needed to use Premiere Elements 2020, go here

If you really want to know the app from front to back, check out our User Guide!

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2019 5
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BD Authoring seems to be missing again. Very sad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BD authoring will never be available again.

As for DVD that is now only availble on windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea if PE2020 can handle VBR footage?

It's not mentioned in the promotional material, but I know it was a problem in PE2019.  I bought - they refunded!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Yes, PRE 2020 supports VFR media. You may refer to this link: https://www.adobe.com/in/products/premiere-elements/features.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 0
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing you mean VFR variable framerate opposite to vbr variable bitrate.

Cannot test, but guessing not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - I do mean VFR. I've just found mention that it does, so it may be worth a demo....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought 2019 last year, I'm now running the 2020 trial. I can't get it to import H.265. I've tried the support page tips, delete cache etc. Does anyone have any tips? 

Windows 10 1903

Elements Organizer 18.0.0.0
Core Version: 18.0 (20190827.m.136736)
Language Version: 18.0 (20190827.m.136736)

HEVC problem.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2019 1
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have that, it's shown (not very clearly) in my screen shot above from Oct 25. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you considered uninstalling and then reinstalling the extensions as shared in the article shared by @Steve_Grisetti?

Let us know if it helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2019 0