Highlighted

The Movie Menu option/tool is missing In Expert Mode, Tools, Video dropdown.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, v18.0 on a Mac running OS Catalina. The Movie Menu option/tool is missing In Expert Mode, Tools, Video.
What can be done to get the Movie Menu Tool back into the Video Tools dropdown??

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

The best solution is to output your video from Premiere Elements using Export & Share/Devices/Computer/720x480 MPEG-PS and then use a program like iDVD to build that video into a DVD with menus. (Adobe no longer makes a DVD or BluRay production progam.)

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, v18.0 on a Mac running OS Catalina. The Movie Menu option/tool is missing In Expert Mode, Tools, Video.
What can be done to get the Movie Menu Tool back into the Video Tools dropdown??

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

The best solution is to output your video from Premiere Elements using Export & Share/Devices/Computer/720x480 MPEG-PS and then use a program like iDVD to build that video into a DVD with menus. (Adobe no longer makes a DVD or BluRay production progam.)

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Movie menus are for DVDs and Blu-Rays.  Starting with version 2020, Premiere Elements doesn't do those, so there are no movie menus.  The Windows version can still make DVDs, but not Blu-Rays. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

Is there an Adobe (or other vendor) product that will allow a Mac user to create DVD’s with Menus and Chapter Markers???

===== ======

Re: The Movie Menu option/tool is missing In Expert Mode, Tools, Video dropdown.

Movie menus are for DVDs and Blu-Rays. Starting with version 2020, Premiere Elements doesn't do those, so there are no movie menus. The Windows version can still make DVDs, but not Blu-Rays.

==== =====

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 1
Chris66 LATEST
Participant ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just discovered I cannot burn a DVD in V20!

If I generate a file exported from V20 can that be imported into an older version to burn it? I am usng a MAC

PS Apart from this, V20 so far is very good. Lots of niggles fixed!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0