Highlighted

These boxes appeared on my screen in Premier Elements and I have no idea how to get rid

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Im new to this forum. I opened my Premier Elements programme and my previewer had these boxes in it. I have no idea how to get rid and I would have searched FAQ except i didn't know what to search for.

Im sure there is a really simple solution but I cant work out what it is

Help please

ta

derby adobe error.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

These boxes appeared on my screen in Premier Elements and I have no idea how to get rid

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Im new to this forum. I opened my Premier Elements programme and my previewer had these boxes in it. I have no idea how to get rid and I would have searched FAQ except i didn't know what to search for.

Im sure there is a really simple solution but I cant work out what it is

Help please

ta

derby adobe error.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's your Title Safe Area. You use these margins to create margins that aren't cut off by TV overscan.

You'll find the option to turn them on or off by right-clicking the Monitor panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2017 0