Highlighted

This is the silliest forum to actually get to the forum

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Premiere Elements forum home page there are only a few discussions going on and no way to actually get to the entire forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This is the silliest forum to actually get to the forum

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Premiere Elements forum home page there are only a few discussions going on and no way to actually get to the entire forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two options:

forum.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann, that’s where I was. It is not showing a long list of “discussions “ to view like I am used to see. I like to view a lot of discussions to view to see more of what is happening on the forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 25, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the two options I drew a rectangular on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2017 0
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in support, I find navigation on Adobe forums also the weirdest I come across.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2017 1