Highlighted

Time lapse elements 2018

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 2018. how do I make a time-lapse video from an existing video. I have watched videos of this process but I cannot seem to get the speed down to a shorter video clip.

Not sure what happened but now it is working and I am able to create the time-lapse that I want to I guess it was a bug in the system and after a restart it is working correctly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Time lapse elements 2018

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 2018. how do I make a time-lapse video from an existing video. I have watched videos of this process but I cannot seem to get the speed down to a shorter video clip.

Not sure what happened but now it is working and I am able to create the time-lapse that I want to I guess it was a bug in the system and after a restart it is working correctly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 16, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you starting with a series of still images or just speeding up the playback of a video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am starting with a video taken from my Phantom 4 pro-drone and it is now allowing me to speed up the film and it is doing what it is supposed to do it originally did not do that but I did an update and now it is working correctly thank you for your reply

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2018 0
Mgrf9 LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0