• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Remapping Problem

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a strange issue with Time Remapping.  When I make a particular clip speed up it is getting cropped at the end.  Here is the process:  I right click the clip; select Clip then Time Stretch.  Then I set the speed to 200% and click OK.  The clip speeds up but it is cropping the end of the clip off.  If I select Undo, the clip is fully restored at normal speed.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By "cropping the end" I assume you mean the clip is trimmed or ending prematurely. Not that your video is cropped, which means the top, bottom and sides of the video frame are being removed.

Are there other clips  beyond your clip on the timeline?

Can you post a picture of your timeline showing this prematurely trimmed clip after you've added Time Stretch?

Also, the title of your topic mentions Time Remapping rather than Time Stretch. If you apply Time Remapping rather than Time Stretch do you get the same result?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines