I just upgraded to Premiere Elements 2021. I'm working on a video I created in PE 2020.
The title geometrictravellowerthird is not rendering properly. When I see it in "edit mode" it looks proper. It rendered properly in PE 2020
It renders like this in PE 2021
I should mention, I did try replacing the geometrictravellowerthird title with the one defined in PE 2021. Problem still exists.
If you look under the Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?
Where is your original video footage coming from? What is it's format and resolution?
A mismatch between your project settings and video specs can cause titles to appear differently in your final output than they do in your preview.
General settings are:
Editing mode HD 10801
frame size 1920 horizontal 1080 vertical
square pixels (1.0)
upper Field first
30 fps Drop-Frame Time code
title safe area 20 horizontal 20
action safe area 10 horizontal 10
sample rate 48000HZ
Display format Audio samples
The video is a slide show. I used it in a couple of spots. It behaved the same in both spots.
One had multiple pictures with one using a sliding transition, The other had some sliding text
I also created another video with default values and just threw some pictures into it with this
title. It had the same problem.
The title worked in PE 2020 and stoped working when I converted to PE 2021. I made no other changes to the slide show.
Thanks for your help
What is the issue that concerns you? Is it the yellow background to the text?
As you can see from the pictures I inserted above, In edit mode and back in PE2020 there is a border on the top and bottom edges of the title. When PE2021 renders the title, the border colapses into the middle.
It's kind of an ugly blob behind the text. I also tried different fonts with out change.
I'm sorry. I don't know why that would be.
Thanks for your help.
What I really want is for Adobe to recognise it as a bug and put it on a list of things to fix.
It's the only title / transition I have found that does not work since I upgraded. (Not that I've tried them all)
I've replaced this title other titles in my "production" slide show.
It takes time to get fixes through development and out to the customer.
I am facing the same problem. I upgraded from version 2019 in which this title also rendered smoothly. The only way to bypass this bug is by exporting the complet movie without the titles and then adding the titles with the older version.