• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Title Text Flashing on Screen

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am separating video clips with text titles, with the text animated by fading in by characters.  If I apply a cross-dissolve transition, either at the end of the video clip, or between the video clip and the title, then two frames before the start of the title the entire title text line appears for one frame.   Can this be prevented?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you trim back the beginning and/or end of your video clip and then place the transition over the video clip rather than between the two clips, this should prevent this issue -- if I'm understanding your issue right. What you're seeing is the result of there being a lack of "head" or "tail" material to form the transition. Trimming back the adjacent video clip should provide enough tail material so that the transition doesn't have to freeze the first couple frames of your title animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines