Exit

Titles with Animation - Premiere Elements 2019

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Newbie question...

I'm using Premiere Elements 2019. I've created a slide-in text and would like a background shape to appear along with it. It doesn't have to slide in, but can fade in.

I've used one video channel for the slide-in text and another channel to fade-in the shape (that goes behind the text).

Is this the best way to build up titles or can you create a title as one element and simply create that on one video channel?

I've come from a PowerDirector background where you create titles as a block with everything contained.

Incidentally, PD is so slow and crashes a lot, so I've moved to PE 2019.

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

>Is this the best way to build up titles or can you create a title as one element and simply create that on one video channel?

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>Is this the best way to build up titles or can you create a title as one element and simply create that on one video channel?

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines