• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transcoding error

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a film in Première Elements (Windows 10) and wanted to burn it on disk  or  to save to ISO file.  In both cases I got the message 'transcoding error' and the task was not finished.

What can I do to solve the problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Elements are you using?

What processor do you have and with how much RAM? How much clean, free, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from? How long is your movie?

Do you have a stop marker at the end of your movie? (You should not.)_

Do you have a space on your timeline in which there is a gap with no video on it? (You can not.)

Does the error occur at exactly the same place every time you try to create your ISO? What point is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a different user with the same problem ("transcoding error").

I use PE14.

I do not get the error when I burn a disk as AVCHD.   The videos (I have encountered the problem on more than one video) are about an hour long, but AVCHD should be more resource-hungry than DVDs and yet I have no problems burning AVCHD disks.

But I always get the error when I attempt to burn the videos as a DVD.   I also encountered the error when simply requesting the creation of a DVD ISO image.

I have menu markers, but I do not have one at the end of the video.

The error appears during the "burning to the disk" phase of the process at different percentages of the whole process.   The error does not appear during the "encoding media" phase.

I am producing the videos of a recent tour of the USA we took with my brother in law and his wife.   For us I have burned the disks as AVCHD.   But the wife of my brother in law would like a DVD version to show her mother who has an old video player.   Our videos (five of them) have been burned without any difficulty and work fine, but I cannot produce the DVD version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines