• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring multiple copies of Premiere Elements 13 - managing serial numbers

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked on the forums about how to transfer a copy of premiere elements from one computer to another. Sign out on the old computer and then download and install on a new computer. Seems straightforward enough.

This is the issue I have. I have Premiere Elements (and Photoshop Elements) installed on 6 computers (from 6 licenses). I want to deactivate Premiere (and Photoshop) Elements on 2 of those computers and install on 2 new computers. When I do this, how do I know which serial numbers I have deactivated so I can make sure I use those serial numbers on the new computers? (ie how do I find out which serial number relates to which computer?).

I'd usually expect to see this in the "About Premiere Elements" option on the menu but this just seems to give me the version number. I know you can install a copy on 2 machines with the same serial number but these 6 computers will be used at the same time so it's important that the serial numbers on the deactivated machines are the ones used on the new machines. How do I make sure this happens?

Any help with this gratefully received.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how you can find the serial number in use on every installation of the program. So if you've got a variety of installations using several different serial numbers, you've got a challenge.

But you can see the serial numbers of the products you've registered by logging into your account at Adobe.com and then going to Adobe Account .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I have the serial numbers for the software but ta for the advice. The issue is working out which license matches which computer. If there's no way of finding out which license matches which computer then you're right, I've got a challenge! As far as I can see it, it will either be a case of picking a serial at random for the new install and opening Premiere Elements on all the computers at the same time to see if there's an issue....and repeating if there is.

Either that or uninstall on all the computers and reinstall from scratch! (That might be the most straightforward actually...we'll see!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Belarc Advisor may tell you the serial numbers:

https://www.belarc.com/en/products_belarc_advisor

If this is a commercial use, you will need the paid version, not the free version.  They may have a trial for the paid version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines