Highlighted

transformation error

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when applying an effect with replication and transformation, when I go to set the count to 3 and the scale to 300, the video track is not zoomed, it is as if there was an error in the transformation effect, all of this happened when after saving I closed and reopened premiere, before it gave no problem with this effect, now it is useless.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

transformation error

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when applying an effect with replication and transformation, when I go to set the count to 3 and the scale to 300, the video track is not zoomed, it is as if there was an error in the transformation effect, all of this happened when after saving I closed and reopened premiere, before it gave no problem with this effect, now it is useless.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not at all clear what you're asking. Can you be more specific? What are you doing where and what are you seeing as a result?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I insert in the count of replicates 3, the image is divided into 9,
but when I go to insert on the scale 300 on the transformation effect to zoom on one the image remains on zoom 100

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't make any more sense the second time you posted it, xaviers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2018 0