• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tried windows store PSE 2018 but now can't find my catalog after installing adobe's version

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Few days ago, installed the windows trial version of 2018 PSE. Worked ok, then purchased the adobe full version.  Now that uninstalled the windows version, the cataloging info, all the scanning done on my 24000 pictures is gone&!?

Where have all the ifo gone, rescanning, the faces,etc...takes forever! Please help

PP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is confusing.  This is the video editing, user to user, forum for Premiere Elements. 

What "full version" did you purchase?  Are you asking about Organizer?

What is the "windows version"?

Installing different versions will not erase what you have. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I misplaced my post, should have been in Photoshop elements, not premiereelements,sorry.

As for the the windows version, I originaly installed the trial version from the microsoft store but purchased my license through the adobe site....this is like if it was2 different versions of the same software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines