• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble purchasing Premiere elements

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently downloaded the trial version for Premiere Elements 2020 version 18. I'm trying to purchase the software to the full liscence and this is the message I get. 

"Product unavailable.

We’re sorry, but the specified product or promotion could not be found; it may have expired or it may not be available in your country or region (Israel). If you believe this message to be in error, please call Adobe Phone Sales at +44 203 0277 764 to place your order."

I've tried calling, chatting the support and emailing and no one has an answer for me. Does anyone know how I can simply buy the software online?

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is probably some sort of short term glitch related to the work at home requirements of the pandemic.  It will likely be fixed.  Can you buy a boxed set from an online retailer there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Ideally, it should not cause any issues while installing the full version. Did you check this link: https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements.html

Let us know. We're here to help.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello 

I have same problem the thing I purchase which is not downloading or reactive in mobile. I wait almost ten minutes to be activate but no respond from system 

could you help me how can I activate account ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines