• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble when exporting my video

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so my computer just recently got installed with a new drive, and Dad redownloaded Premiere Elements 14 onto it like on my old drive, but now Premiere won't let me upload .webm files into it, and more importantly, whenever I export a video, the colours are all washed out. On my old laptop drive, Premiere would export videos perfectly, and there would be absolutely no quality or colour difference between the original file, and the video I edited and exported on Premiere. I've attached three screenshots so you can see. How do I stop this? It's driving me crazy, and it means I can't edit and export any episodes until it's fixed. What's going on and how do I get it back to the way it was before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Elements forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no experience with webm files.  Based on a previous topic, it appears webm is only supported with a third party plugin.   Webm is not listed in the supported file format list. 

My guess is that, even with a newly installed Premier Elements 14, the tool you were using on your old drive is missing from the new drive.  Maybe this article will help:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements/how-can-i-open-a-webm-file-in-adobe-premiere-elemen....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Install the plugin.

https://www.fnordware.com/WebM/

It says Premiere Pro but works with Elements 2020 and 2021 too.

Might work with E14 also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines