Highlighted

Trouble with Blurry/Pixelated images in Premiere 15

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone-

I am pretty new at using Premiere Elements, even though I have an old 15 version.  I am trying to create some instructions videos where an image is shown to the left while the video plays to the right.  Whenever I add an image, either through "Place on Top" or "Picture in Picture", the quality of the image looks great while still.  Once I play the video, the image becomes blurry, almost pixelated.  I have searched for answers, but still can't fix the issue.  I have edited the image to make it the same height as the video, so for a 720p vid, the image is 720 pixels high.  Still no success.

Can anyone help me with remedying this situation?  I really appreciate the help.  Apologies if this a noob question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble with Blurry/Pixelated images in Premiere 15

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone-

I am pretty new at using Premiere Elements, even though I have an old 15 version.  I am trying to create some instructions videos where an image is shown to the left while the video plays to the right.  Whenever I add an image, either through "Place on Top" or "Picture in Picture", the quality of the image looks great while still.  Once I play the video, the image becomes blurry, almost pixelated.  I have searched for answers, but still can't fix the issue.  I have edited the image to make it the same height as the video, so for a 720p vid, the image is 720 pixels high.  Still no success.

Can anyone help me with remedying this situation?  I really appreciate the help.  Apologies if this a noob question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During editing you are seeing real time previews that are the best your computer can do given its power.   Actual final output may be as good as you want it to be because it it "rendered" from scratch based on the editing instructions you've given it.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2020 0