• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to find the original email from serial?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using this software through a different email as I forgot the old one (and I have numerous emails) , and used the serial to download the software and use it.

However I'm very positive the reason the video won't export is because that the product is not registered to my account.

Is there a way I can check to see what email it is registered to?

I tried contacting Adobe Support but after waiting over an hour I figured they just didn't want to hop onto my case so I came here to see if anybody else had this problem before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Go to Adobe.com and click on the Manage Account button. Log in to your Adobe account with your e-mail address and password.

On the page that opens, click on Plans & Products. Then, under Products, click on the link to View Your Products. You will then see a list of every product that is registered to your account.

If your product is not on your list, you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care via chat and ask them if they can un-register it from one account so that you can register to yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Adobe.com and click on the Manage Account button. Log in to your Adobe account with your e-mail address and password.

On the page that opens, click on Plans & Products. Then, under Products, click on the link to View Your Products. You will then see a list of every product that is registered to your account.

If your product is not on your list, you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care via chat and ask them if they can un-register it from one account so that you can register to yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines