Highlighted

Trying to import m4a music

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to import m4a music file to Adobe Premiere 7, I've got the error message “This type of file is not supported, or the required codec is not installed”.
Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to import m4a music

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to import m4a music file to Adobe Premiere 7, I've got the error message “This type of file is not supported, or the required codec is not installed”.
Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is music from iTunes, it's the iTunes rights protection software that's the problem. iTunes will not allow you to use its music in a video project.

Other music sites, like Amazon, don't have this type of software protection.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In some cases you may be able to convert m4a to mp3 and use the file.   Google for m4a converter.   And, please be aware of copyright law and ethics. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2019 0