Highlighted

Trying to recover tag tree hierarchy (Premier Elements 11)

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to help out.

I recently had my original computer crash on me and it is in a no-boot state. The files however, are accessible. I'm running Premier Elements 11 on Windows 10. When I built up my next computer, I installed Premier Elements 11 and pointed it to my old library.

When I opened Premier, on the right side of the screen, I had no tag tree hierarchy like I had before. On my pictures, there are definitely a large amount of tags that are not in my tag tree. I'm wondering if it's possible to find the tag tree file on my old computer. I see that when you go to the tag tree, there's a plus icon next to keywords, and under there you can click "import keyword tags from File". On my old computer is there any way to find those tag files?

5.PNG6.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to recover tag tree hierarchy (Premier Elements 11)

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to help out.

I recently had my original computer crash on me and it is in a no-boot state. The files however, are accessible. I'm running Premier Elements 11 on Windows 10. When I built up my next computer, I installed Premier Elements 11 and pointed it to my old library.

When I opened Premier, on the right side of the screen, I had no tag tree hierarchy like I had before. On my pictures, there are definitely a large amount of tags that are not in my tag tree. I'm wondering if it's possible to find the tag tree file on my old computer. I see that when you go to the tag tree, there's a plus icon next to keywords, and under there you can click "import keyword tags from File". On my old computer is there any way to find those tag files?

5.PNG6.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2017 0

Have something to add?