• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating my Premiere Elements

New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm totally new here. But not new to Photoshop. Here is my dilemma: I am currently running PSE 14. But I need a video editing software. I have an old copy Bundle of PSE10 and PRE10. I tried installing my PRE10, but because the PSE 14 is so different, and because the 2 programs share the catalog, it isn't working. Is there a way to make it work? Is there an option to buy PRE14? Would you recommend buying the 2018 Bundle? Any way I could get a discount as an existing customer? Trying to make this work without breaking the budget. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

I don't know if your current license will net you a discount on a more updated version of the program, but I suppose it's worth a try. Although in my experience you can often find the program cheaper on sites like Amazon, so it may be worth shopping around. Particularly if you are looking for version 14, which is a few years old.

That said, the bundle works only within its own version. In other words, Premiere Elements 14 or 2018 won't talk to a version 10 catalog. If you plan to use Photoshop El

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if your current license will net you a discount on a more updated version of the program, but I suppose it's worth a try. Although in my experience you can often find the program cheaper on sites like Amazon, so it may be worth shopping around. Particularly if you are looking for version 14, which is a few years old.

That said, the bundle works only within its own version. In other words, Premiere Elements 14 or 2018 won't talk to a version 10 catalog. If you plan to use Photoshop Elements, the Organizer and Premiere Elements together, you'll need to by the complete bundle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

You answered my questions. Even some I didn't know how to ask. Thank you, again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines