• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade pricing for Premiere Elements

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I currently own a copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 and was wanting to upgrade to Premiere Elements 2021.  Is there a special upgrade discount for people who own previous versions of Premiere Elements or do I have to pay full price?  If there is, how do I go about getting it when purchasing Premiere Elements 2021?  Please let me know.  Thanks!

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on Buy option for Premiere Elements, you should find the option to buy the program at special price.

However, note that an "upgrade" is actually the full program at a reduced price for current owners. It's sometimes worth shopping for specials on Amazon and other retailers. They sometimes sell the progrm for less than the "upgrade" price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to Premiere Elements 2021 on Adobe.com and click on "buy now," it just has me put in order information.  There is no option to buy the program at a special price.  How do I get that option?  Where do I go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is if you click on the the type and already own box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see an option at the bottom of the screen for downloading a free trial.  When I click on it, I see everything you just discribed.  Is this where I need to be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The normal price is $100.  Direct from Adobe, from Amazon and or a disk version from B&H are all $70 today and say "for limited" time.   If you buy it and don't like it, direct from Adobe will offer an easy refund the first week or two.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont think Amazon offers refunds.

Now Elements Pr and Ps for 100 dollar. PC and Mac in one. That is a bargain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines