• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade pricing

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched on this on mult links, but could not find a match. How much does it cost to upgrade from Premiere 14 to 19? Also, if buying Grimandi's book and I have 14, would it be best to buy 13 or 15, since I don't see a book for 14? I do see that the price of 19 is $99, but could that be for people who don't own any Premiere product?

Thanks.

LNovik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's upgrade pricing is actually not upgrade at all. It's the complete Premiere Elements 2019 program -- but at a special price for current owners.

Currently that cost is $79.99 -- $20 off its regular price.

Keep your eyes on online retailers like Amazon. You can often find the program cheaper there. But it's up to you.

That said, I can't speak for Grimandi's book. But I've got a "Muvipix.com Guide" book for each and every version of the program on Amazon, if you're looking for a complete guide to all the tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Watch the "black Friday" deals.  Amazon, B&H and others put Premiere Elements "on sale" every year for around $60 to $65.   Better can be the combo with Photoshop Elements for $90 to $100.  The sales can be as brief as 24 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines