• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from Elements 14 to Elements 15

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thinking of upgrading to Premier Elements 15, but I still have ongoing projects on Elements 14.  If I do upgrade to 15, do I lose 14 or will that software still be available to me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Installation of 15 won't replace 14.  The will exist together until you uninstall one. 

The bigger issue that projects from the old may not function well in the new.   Premiere Elements does not maintain backwards compatibility.  If you do open a project from an older version, use copies of the project file.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installation of 15 won't replace 14.  The will exist together until you uninstall one. 

The bigger issue that projects from the old may not function well in the new.   Premiere Elements does not maintain backwards compatibility.  If you do open a project from an older version, use copies of the project file.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much.  Here I go then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines