Highlighted

Upgrading from pse 17 to pspe 18

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I upgrade from Photoshop Elements to Photoshop Premiere Elements 18?  Seems like there's not a path to do this, and I shouldn't have to start from scratch as a long time PSE user.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrading from pse 17 to pspe 18

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I upgrade from Photoshop Elements to Photoshop Premiere Elements 18?  Seems like there's not a path to do this, and I shouldn't have to start from scratch as a long time PSE user.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Premiere Elements 17, Photoshop Elements 17, Premiere Elements 18 or Photoshop Elements 18..

Last year's version was Premiere Elements or Photoshop Elements 15. The current version is Premiere Elements or Photoshop Elements 2018.

The "upgrade" Adobe offers is just a special price for current owners of the software. You still get the complete program.

In fact, sometimes people find the program selling for less on sale on Amazon. It's still the same program. You don't need a previous version on your computer in order to "upgrade".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 0