• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload to a different Vimeo account

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the Vimeo account that I would like to upload to in Premiere Elements 2018?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

I don't have two accounts so I can't test this completely.

1.  Go to your Vimeo Account and find Settings.  Find the Premiere Elements listing and disconnect.

2.  Log out of that account.

3.  Log into the second account

4.  In Premiere Elements, try to share the video to Vimeo.  Then press the Authorize button.

I think there is a better procedure.  The built in Vimeo routine has to first render and then upload. 

My preference is to render a "highest" quality video as an MP4.  (I shoot and edit in 4K.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have two accounts so I can't test this completely.

1.  Go to your Vimeo Account and find Settings.  Find the Premiere Elements listing and disconnect.

2.  Log out of that account.

3.  Log into the second account

4.  In Premiere Elements, try to share the video to Vimeo.  Then press the Authorize button.

I think there is a better procedure.  The built in Vimeo routine has to first render and then upload. 

My preference is to render a "highest" quality video as an MP4.  (I shoot and edit in 4K.)  I can them use that single video to upload to Vimeo, upload to YouTube and copy the same one to a USB stick for my computer.  In other words, render once and copy/upload as needed.   It saves time!

Even if you output/render the video and then upload using the Vimeo uploader, the processing time is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that information about processing time. Even though I can access the correct account, the upload goes to 99% before stopping just as in the previous version of APE. I use Quick Export and upload using the Vimeo uploader. Two 60+ minute videos per week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's jmus that I have to baby sit it a little.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SR10011  wrote

Even though I can access the correct account, the upload goes to 99% before stopping just as in the previous version of APE.

That is not uncommon.  There is something that goes on in the "handshake" between the Premiere Elements and Vimeo that I can never figure out.  It always works when I do it in two steps.   It also makes it possible to upload 4K files. 

I would enjoy seeing your videos?  Would you post a link?

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search Vimeo for First Cong. Church of Vernon on Vimeo  There is one lightly edited video (title and credits added) and one cut to 58:30 for TV per week.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow!  That is SERIOUS work for an NLE intended for small, personal work.  I'm impressed you can get it to do such a heavy workload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines