• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT: (for my father's funeral)Activation Code

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of Adobe Premiere Elements 7.0. I t works fine right up to the point where I want to burn the project to a disc.. Please see my chat transcript: I need help right away

nfo: Thanks for contacting us. We’ll find a representative for you to chat with and keep you posted on your wait time.  
This chat will become active once a representative responds.

Did you know you can get answers to most of your Adobe-related questions at help.adobe.com? Find helpful video tutorials, tips for troubleshooting, and user guides for all our products. You can even get answers from members of our vibrant forums community. Visit help.adobe.com. Please hold for the next available agent.

info: Thanks for your patience.  Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly.

info: You are now chatting with Kapil.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Kapil: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Kapil: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Gary Maloney: I have an older version of Adobe Premiere. The program is working fine right up to the time I want to burn something on a disc then it wants me to activate a component but when I click on the link it gives me an error

Kapil: Hello Gary, as per my understanding, you have Premiere elements installed on your computer and the disk crahsed, now you are unable to use the applicatiion.

Gary Maloney: No crash - I am using an external disc burner. That is the only difference - I've designed the video - no problem - when I want to actually put it on a disc it wants me to activate a component. Adobe gives me a link - when I click on it - it says it's not available -

Kapil: Can you please share the serial key of the product with me?

Gary Maloney: REMOVED

Gary Maloney: It says I need an Unlock key

Kapil: Can you please tell me what error message are you getting?

Gary Maloney: Activating Component

Gary Maloney: You must activate this compnent in order to use this feature

Gary Maloney: MPEG2 Compnent

Gary Maloney: Serials Number (see above)

Gary Maloney: Copy

Kapil: Garry, I apologize but I am unable to see any products register under your account.

Kapil: the serial number is a 24 digit numeric key

Gary Maloney: Got to this website http://www/adobe.om/go/encoderactivation

Kapil: Please send me the serial code, 4 digits in a set.

Gary Maloney: Copy the above compnent serial number. Go to the website listed above and after entering the serial number copy the unlock key and paste ib intto the field below

Gary Maloney: Unlock Key:

Gary Maloney: When I go to that link it says - these are uncharted waters -sorry oage can;t be fond

Kapil: Please  send me the serial key agian

Gary Maloney: 404 Error

Gary Maloney: REMOVED

Kapil: Let me check it once again

Kapil: I am working on your issue.

Gary Maloney: thank you

Kapil: I have checked the serial key once again, it is associated with Premiere elements 7.0 , It is an end of life product so we do not have any chat support, we have a dedicated team working over forums.

Gary Maloney: So what do I do? This video is for my father's funeral service. I nee to get this wo0rking

Kapil: We have a dedicated team working over forums.adobe,com

Gary Maloney: Where do I find this dedicated team forum???

Kapil: Please visit forums.adobe.com

Gary Maloney: Thanks

Kapil: You have to post your query there and our representatives will answer your queries.

Gary Maloney: ugh..... time is a factor I can;t wait days - how quickly will I hear back from someone?

Kapil: It will be resolved with in 24-48 hours

Gary Maloney: great - may not be n time for the service

Kapil: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1840484

Kapil: Please visit this one.

[Moved from the forum comments forum (which is for issues with these forums themselves) and into a product-specific forum - moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have nothing but bad news.  You are working with a version so old that some components are no longer available.  No matter what the activation code is, it is not going to activate something that no longer exists. 

Can you output a video file of some standard format to your computer hard disk?   Depending on your goal's there are a variety of ways to play or project that type of video file.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines