Highlighted

Using Elements 2020 Offline

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Uncle that wants Photoshop and Premeire Elemets 2020 bundle but he has no internet access at his house.  We would setup and install it on his laptop while online. The program must work offline for months at a time after that.  Is this possible?  How would we download all the music, transitions etc at once while online instead of when we use them and he is offline?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Elements 2020 Offline

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Uncle that wants Photoshop and Premeire Elemets 2020 bundle but he has no internet access at his house.  We would setup and install it on his laptop while online. The program must work offline for months at a time after that.  Is this possible?  How would we download all the music, transitions etc at once while online instead of when we use them and he is offline?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can only download them as you use them when online, but after that, they will be there once downloaded even if used offline.  I don't think that there is a way to batch download them, but maybe somebody else will chime in here with a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I've installed a new version I have batch downloaded the transitions, titles and music.  I can't provide a screen shot because I've already done it.  From memory (!) there is a right click option in the first transition, title and music track that says "download all".   After that, I don't need an internet connection.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 1
Peru Bob LATEST
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off topic, sort of, but I wonder if the same works for Photoshop Elements?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0