Highlighted

Using Premiere Elements In Multiple Mac User Accounts

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for reading my question.

If I install Elements on a single Mac, can I then use it in more than one user account on that Mac?   

Can my Elements setup in user account ABC work on different content than the Elements setup in user account XYZ?

Could my wife use Elements on her content in her user account, and I use Elements on my content in my user account?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Premiere Elements In Multiple Mac User Accounts

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for reading my question.

If I install Elements on a single Mac, can I then use it in more than one user account on that Mac?   

Can my Elements setup in user account ABC work on different content than the Elements setup in user account XYZ?

Could my wife use Elements on her content in her user account, and I use Elements on my content in my user account?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to share it with other users on your computer, just as you could any program.

But it might be worth downloading the free trial first to make sure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2017 0