• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Versenden von Videos mit Premiere Elements 2019

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mein erstelltes Video wollte ich auf ein E-Mail senden. Wie bringe ich das Video in eine Grösse, die passt für E-Mails. Wer kann mir helfen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videos are too large to send by e-mail.

The best solution is to post the video to a site like YouTube or Vimeo and then e-mail the link to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My favorite is Vimeo because it provides tools for full distribution and sharing control.  My friends, family and other viewers can watch my video on anything they want or, if I let them, download a copy to their computer.  

I pay $84 a year for an enhanced account.  A free account will work well for someone wanting to share the occasional video.  The upload limit on the free account is 500MB per week.  Since I pay for an account I'm allowed 5GB per week. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines