• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video auf Storyboard gezogen video Start aber es läuft nicht bei Premiere Elements 2019

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere Elements 2019 Läuft das Video nicht nachdem es in das Storyboard gezogen wurde .Wenn man mit dem Positionscurser drüber fährt bewegt sich der Film

aber nicht wenn man Start drückt. Hardwareprobleme sind schon ausgeschlossen.Ein vergleichbares Programm von Magix und VLC haben das Problem nicht. Das Videomaterial ist Gängig zb sony Actioncam Lumix TZ 100 ...habe unter einstellungen gesucht ob irgend etwas deaktiviert ist habe aber nichts innerhalb der software gefunden.gibt es evtl .im windows 10 eine Schaltung die nicht richtig eingestellt ist??

Gr Volker

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

A comparable program from Magix and VLC do not have the problem.

I'd like to mention that Premiere Elements is a video editor and the other software that you've mentioned are video players. The process of getting the playback is different for both. However, I understand your concern here and I'm here to help.

• Could you share your system details(RAM, GPU, CPU, etc)?
  • Have you checked multiple files/projects?

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines