• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Editor on Premiere Elements 13.0 don't start with WIN 10 and Nvidia RTX 3000

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, my new notebook has the following specifications:
Intel Xeon W 10885M, Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000, 4K screen, 32GB Ram, Win10 64 bit 20H2 
Built(19042.1052). I would like to install Premiere Elements 13.0 which I was using until a few months ago on a notebook
without a video card. The installation ends successfully and without errors. The Organizer feature works
correctly while when I run the Premiere Elements Video Editor it doesn't open any new project, or does
not open the existing ones to me. I have already carried out the following checks: 1. Updated video card driver (version 466.11 using GEforce Experience tool). 2. My user has the grant full controll on the C: \ User \ xxxx \ Documents \ Adobe folder. 3. I have enabled ransomware protection for controlled folder access of all threads related to premiere
elements. 4. I tried to run Premiere elements in WIN 7 compatibility. The curious aspect is that within the Adobe folder the projects are created but the video editor function
remains blocked. Is there anyone who has an idea what I can do? Thanks for your answers

TOPICS
Feature request , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much free, clean space is on your hard drive?

Also (and assuming you've got at least 100 gigs of free space) install the free trial of version 2021 and see if it works. That will tell you whether the issue is with your system or with that particular build of the software.

Premiere Elements 13 was designed to run on an early version of Windows 10, but it may have some obsolete programming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The notebook with Intel Xeon W 10885M is my personal one.
In the evening I tried to install the same version of premiere elements on the notebook I use for work,
without a video card, with the following features:

fabriziom_0-1623792678596.png

Everything works correctly both organizer and video editor. The software version is almost the same.

If there is no workaround I will try to install the Premiere 2021 version because i have more 100gb, but I have the doubt that it is a video card problem. I'll do this test tomorrow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines