• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Editor Premier Elements

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have downloaded the trial version but am looking to get some good quality video editing software.

I have uploaded my video fine but when I am attempting to cut sections out using the delete key as detailed in the Trimming Unwanted Frames- Guided Edit that was online...

However when I press delete the section stays in and nothing changes...

I am also concerned by the watermark that appears on the version I am editing of: Created with Adobe Premier Elements trial verson. Will this be on my edited video if it allows me to cut the section I want?

I hope not...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard.

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature request , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also concerned by the watermark that appears on the version I am editing of: Created with Adobe Premier Elements trial verson. Will this be on my edited video..

Yes - this is what is meant by "trial version".

A trial version is to test the software.  If / when you decide to purchase it the watermark will dissappear (even from the preview if you remove the preview files).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding to my thread...

I thought that would be the case but wasn't sure...

What about the lack of ability to crop and delete sections...

I'm ready to buy sofware but want to know it does what I need it to...

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cropping and deleting sections are common techniques in any video editor, including Premiere Elements.  Video editing with any software is complex and not entirely intuitive.   For every few minutes of tutorial time you'll save hours of editing time.  Do you need some tutorial reccomendations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please I have watched the online version for this product but the trial version doesn't look exactly like what you see on the tutorial.

Thanks for the support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link will take you to the first of a free eight part series on YouTube specifically for version 2020:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG18DktkToI&t=98s

(Thank you Steve!)

LinkedIn Learning (aka Lynda.com) as a more in depth and detailed course.  Lots of local libraries offer access and the first month is free.  Otherwise there is a fee.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks the videos were very helpful.

I think I just need to pay the fee to have the full version to remove watermarks and I'll be ready to use the other parts of the tutorials.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines