Highlighted

Video editor will not open (0xc000005)

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a couple of days ago and never have been able to run video editor. Try many thing on the form pages like updating windows and disabling the Videocard to no success.

My PC has windows 7, 16GB of ram, 1070 Gigabyte Videocard and a i5-6600 Intel processor

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video editor will not open (0xc000005)

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a couple of days ago and never have been able to run video editor. Try many thing on the form pages like updating windows and disabling the Videocard to no success.

My PC has windows 7, 16GB of ram, 1070 Gigabyte Videocard and a i5-6600 Intel processor

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using? Looks like it may be Windows 8.

Since you are using the current version of the program, I'd recommend you contact Adobe Customer Care via chat. They help you work out your specific issue.

Contact Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is windows 7. I just try the link for contacting customer care and it sent me back to these forum pages... is there another way to get to the chat or have my question answered here?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select the Chat option, you will reach a live tech.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2018 0