Highlighted

Video editor won't open and Work space keeps crashing

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Premier elements 2019 and I'm having a lot of issues with it. The workspace crashes within seconds of me opening it now and I have been completely unable to get the video editor to open.

I am not very computer savvy so I apologize if I need to get more information. finding the computer specs was challenging on its own

I'm running the program on a 2 year old  Aesus intel Core i7 7500U CPU@ 2.70ghz 2.90ghz

11.9 GB of installed ram usable

64 bit operating system x64 based processor

I haven't upgraded or touched anything of this stuff so its factory default

I don't know what "drivers" and stuff like that I have I apologize, I will try to find that out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video editor won't open and Work space keeps crashing

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Premier elements 2019 and I'm having a lot of issues with it. The workspace crashes within seconds of me opening it now and I have been completely unable to get the video editor to open.

I am not very computer savvy so I apologize if I need to get more information. finding the computer specs was challenging on its own

I'm running the program on a 2 year old  Aesus intel Core i7 7500U CPU@ 2.70ghz 2.90ghz

11.9 GB of installed ram usable

64 bit operating system x64 based processor

I haven't upgraded or touched anything of this stuff so its factory default

I don't know what "drivers" and stuff like that I have I apologize, I will try to find that out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2019 0

Have something to add?