Highlighted

Video Expansion?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I am trying to get a video, layered over another video, to expand outward for the duration of the cut parts in the timeline. A picture below will illustrate what I am saying. Does anyone know how to do that within Priemere Elements 2020?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Didn't think I could, but I got it to work.  I used the Pan and Zoom tool on the Track 2 video.  Then I modified/edited the screen locations of the first and last framees on the preview monitor by selecting and grabbing the corners.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video Expansion?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I am trying to get a video, layered over another video, to expand outward for the duration of the cut parts in the timeline. A picture below will illustrate what I am saying. Does anyone know how to do that within Priemere Elements 2020?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Didn't think I could, but I got it to work.  I used the Pan and Zoom tool on the Track 2 video.  Then I modified/edited the screen locations of the first and last framees on the preview monitor by selecting and grabbing the corners.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much 😄 I'm going to try it out right away!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0